Yoga has become known for its intense workouts and extreme postures, but that isn't the only way to practice. In fact, yoga was originally created for it's therapeutic benefits and its ability to heal physical tension so you can get to the deeper levels of healing and overall awareness.
I first got into yoga as a way calm down my anxiety and improve my mental health, and I quickly learned that yoga can be used for all sorts of ailments in the body, mind, and soul.
Because of my own healing with yoga, I decided to become a yoga teacher to help my bodywork clients have another resource for healing their physical pain. Nine years later, I've been able to help countless number of people heal with yoga techniques, and continue to deepen my own relationship with all that yoga has to offer.
I created this four week series as a more formal way to teach yoga as a healing modality. Each week we will focus on a common area of pain and self care practices to nurture and heal that area.
This series will cover:
- healing remedies for head and neck pain, shoulder pain, digestion issues, low back pain, and mental and emotional issues (stress, depression, and anxiety)
- how to use yoga props and other self care tools
- breath work and meditation techniques
- how to take your healing home and to work with you
- how to incorporate self care into your everyday life
All levels of yoga are welcome and each yoga practice will be gentle, accessible, and methodically created to treat each ailment.
Pre-registration is required, so reserve your spot by clicking below.