Self love seems like a great idea, but it can be hard to know how to actually cultivate it within yourself.
This is why Artist Nichole Rae and Naturally Randi Kay are joining forces to bring you an evening dedicated to turning self love from a good idea into a simple, yet profound daily practice.
Randi Kay will lead you through gentle yoga and therapeutic movement techniques to help tend to your physical ailments and loosen up tension so you can tune into yourself of a deeper level. This practice will also include self care practice instruction and simple mediations and journaling practices.
Artist Nichole Rae will then lead you through a powerful affirmation practice to quiet the mind and inspire the spirit. From there, you will let your creativity take over and bring your new insights into life with creating your own collaged journal to bring home and use in your home practice.
- Journal and supplies to make a personalize collage
- Light refreshments and tea to fuel your practices
- Guidance and instruction from Randi and Nichole
- Time for discussion and joining in community
- A collection of affirmations to begin practicing
- The Art Of Daily Practice mini creative journaling guide to deepen your journaling practice
- Self Care Practices for the Home guide
- A mini bottle of essential oil
Save $10 when you purchase a ticket for you and a friend! Use code SELFLOVEFORTWO at checkout.
Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day by learning some healing daily practices that can help you build a solid, loving relationship with yourself and with your needs. For when you truly love yourself, then you can truly love those around you. Click below to save your spot.