"Self Care" is getting a lot of buzz these days as an important aspect of life, but it's hard to know where to start and what to do to make it a part of everyday life. This series takes the guesswork out of a self care practice and helps you create and implement a practice unique to your life and your needs.
In this series, you will learn:
- what self care is and looks like for you
- gentle yoga techniques to ease and prevent tension and chronic pain
- simple meditation and breathing practices to use anywhere, anytime
- journaling exercises to tune into yourself on a deeper level
- ways to create a self care space at home, work, and on the go