**Registration for this event is now closed. You can sign up HERE for email updates for future events with Randi Kay**
If you've been craving a summer slow down, a break from the chaos, and some good old-fashioned nature therapy this retreat for will be just the thing.
Summertime can slip by with the blink of an eye. And with our busy schedules, if you don't intentionally make time to enjoy the evening light or the lush greenery, this sweet season is gone before you know it.
So I invite you to join me at the studio and in Island Park for some intentional summer savoring by disconnecting from our screens and other distractions so we can tune into the beautiful nature outside and within.
In this retreat you will:
- Learn powerful ways to break some screen addiction and create healthy boundaries with the technology in our lives
- Learn how to bring the outside in with essential oils and a personalized tea blend
- Experience some simple journaling techniques to hear from your inner wisdom on a regular basis
- Learn basic meditation and breathing therapies perfect for this time of year
- Take a mindful stroll through Island Park to see the nature around you in a whole new light