"Self Care" is getting a lot of buzz these days as an important aspect of life, but it's hard to know where to start and what to do to make it a part of everyday life. This series takes the guesswork out of a self care practice and helps you create and implement a practice unique to your life and your needs.
In this series, you will learn:
- what self care is and looks like for you
- gentle yoga techniques to ease and prevent tension and chronic pain
- simple meditation and breathing practices to use anywhere, anytime
- journaling exercises to tune into yourself on a deeper level
- ways to create a self care space at home, work, and on the go
- 4 weeks of personalized self care instruction
- video recordings of each session in case you have to miss a week or are participating remotely
- handouts of the content covered
- weekly check-in emails
- lifetime access to the Simple Self Care online course
As we transition from the whirlwind of summer to the rhythms of the school year, now is the perfect time to pause, reflect, and refuel. Come back to your self care. You've been missed.